Call for Consignments to Benefit Habitat for Humanity
Too much stuff? Want to redecorate? Have something you’re ready to part with but feel it’s too special to give away, yet don’t want the trouble of selling it yourself? Hughes is looking for consignment inventory. We are teaming up with the San Gabriel Valley Habitat for Humanity at our consignment store to help you find a new home for your higher quality art, furniture, lighting, and décor and make a difference you can feel great about!
Here’s how it works:
1. Call Hughes at (626) 791-9600 by May 5, 2014 to set up an appointment to bring in items during the week of May 5- 9.
2. Selected consignment inventory items will be sold at the Hughes June Showroom Sale. Your proceeds from the consignment store sales will become cash donations to SGV Habitat for Humanity. Charitable donation receipts will be sent directly to donors from Habitat.
3. Consignment inventory items that we can’t include in the sale, or that don’t sell, can be donated on the spot to Habitat. A Habitat in-kind donation receipt will be provided.
Consignment Selection: May 5-9, 2014
Sale Dates: June 6-8, 2014
San Gabriel Valley Habitat for Humanity is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that engages the community to volunteer time, talent, money and donated materials to build affordable housing. This builds stronger communities, better neighborhoods, stable families and relationships that will last for years to come. Habitat for Humanity is a catalyst for positive change in the San Gabriel Valley, helping families to break the cycle of poverty and build long-term financial security. Hughes manages donations to Habitat’s ReStores in Azusa and Pasadena regularly, and is thrilled to be expanding our relationship with this fabulous non-profit through this event.
Consignment Inventory Items that we sell include high quality:
– Fine Art
– Designer Furniture
– Chandeliers and Lighting
– Decorative Arts
– Crystal, Porcelain and Pottery
– Rare Books and Documents
Items that we don’t sell include:
– Electronics and Appliances
– Exercise Equipment
– Entertainment Centers or TV Armoires
– Sewing Machines
– Building Materials and Tools
– Clothing and Linens
To learn more about this charitable project, please contact:
Hughes Estate Sales
Liz Hesik, Marketing and Development
626.791.9600 Ext. 213